Sen Chris Ngige, the Minister of Labour and Employment, has withdrawn from the presidential election in 2023.
After meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari and talking closely with his family, constituency, friends, and well-wishers, the Minister stated he made the choice.
Ngige’s decision to withdraw from the contest came after Buhari told his appointees running for public office to retire by May 16.
|Dog S3x: Nigerian Lady Fires Back at Critics in Another Video|
|Deborah Samuel: See Viral Video of Man Who Confesses to Her Murder|
|Yahoo Lessen Cultism in Nigeria – Twitter Users Debate|
The Labour Minister said his decision to withdraw from the race had been informed to the President and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation in a statement signed by him on Friday in Abuja (SGF).